Monday, July 2, 2007

...Feels Like Home...

So I survived my week with the Dunn kids! We went to the airport Saturday night with the two older kids and Laurens dad to pick them up. It was so fun and good to see them again. They had a great time and of course brought us back some really yummy treats. I am up in Utah for the week after my flight had been delayed four hours yesterday....It was so hard waiting and I was exhausted from having just one night of good sleep behind me! Then when I get to the airport in Salt Lake this huge duffel bag gets caught in the baggage carousel and it shuts down so after another hour of waiting I finally leave the airport with Amie and Ken and off to Mike and Lindsey's so I could visit with them before the kids when to bed! I am so excited to be here for the 4th of July....they have a small parade for the neighborhood kids and a pancake breakfast. It is one of my favorite times of the year and I love being in Utah for it. Amie and I are off to swim lessons today, then to the community pool for fun swim time, and tonight we are going up to the spruces to have dinner with my grandparents and aunt uncle who are camping up their! I will have pictures soon I promise! Have a good day everyone! I am so happy to see my Utah family it kind of feels like I am back home for a bit :)

No comments: