So today I went to a Bridal Shower for one of my best friends from high school! Yes, that's right one of my friends who is just a little bit older than me is getting married already:) I was really excited to go because I haven't seen a lot of the girls since last summer. It was totally fun to catch up and play some silly games. The guy she is marrying is a so cute and a good catch. I am so happy for her!
Me and Briana

I wanted to do something fun for her gift so I got her a blockbuster and Cheesecake gift card, microwave popcorn and white ceramic Pop corn bowl! She was so excited...I think?!

All of our friends!

Katie T., me, and Kimi

Thanks for the good times girls!
1 comment:
I like your jacket...did you get those red shoes at target because I just bought them like 2 days ago!!!
Post a Comment