Sunday, August 26, 2007

My 1st Apartment!

So here are a couple pictures of mine and Heathers room. We really love it! As of yesterday we have everything put away and organized and it feels so good. It is so weird having a place of my own to come home to! We have been having so much just being together and hanging out with our roomates and getting to no everyone. I will post more of the rest of the place as soon as we can get it decorated.







We have such a sweet set-up and are getting cable on Monday yay!

3 comments:

King Klan said...

i hate organizing mostly because i feel like it never ends. but it looks like you have i nice place

Anonymous said...

having so much...(fun) and maybe college could teach you the proper use of no vs. know...This is why I love paying for your education:-)But I do think the apartment is nice and well organized and the fact that you girls love being together...Love MOM

Wendy and Neal said...

Oh the joys of independence :) I'm happy for you girls, it seems as though the whole summer you were counting down the days, and now the time has finally come. Good for you, the place looks like it's come together quite nicely.