Friday, September 28, 2007

80's Night

Need I say more....So last night was 80's night up at Area 51 in Salt Lake! It was so much fun. My roommate Ashley and her friend Brittany convinced me to go promising me a night of fun....so at 9:30 I got out of my PJ's and decided Greys Anatomy would have to wait one more day. Luckily Brittany had a ton of fun clothes and jewelry....so we got decked out and off we went! When we got there we realized that the Goth Bar was right below us so we were really creeped out but once we got upstairs there were a ton of people closer to our age...unfortunately smoking was allowed so I wanted to puke all night but it was worth it!

Me, Brittany, and Ashley

I love the 80's....

Showin' off my dance moves...

Yes, they had cages(don't worry we were only in there for the pic's:)


We were so tired on the way home and we were recovering from all of the smoking around us...All I could think of was my math class at 9 in the morning .....yes I went and yes I was awful! That was only Thursday so I am excited for the rest of the weekend:) Have a great one everybody!

5 comments:

King Klan said...

that looks like so much fun but i hope the 80s never come back in full force the cloths (minus a few things) and the hair was awfull!

jillian said...

my friend has been going to 80's night there forever and has always said that it is so fun. I want to go!!!

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for going to class;-)

jeny said...

You guys look awesome! Were you even born in the 80's?

Whitney Palmer said...

sooooo cute! I love themed parties!