This weekend was so amazing and much needed! I arrived in California Friday morning and hit the ground running. I went to my hair appointment and then had a little In-n-Out for lunch, yummy, then went to a nail appointment! It was such a great day of pampering and just relaxing. Friday night the whole family went down to Josh and Laurens house for Pizza and visiting. Saturday morning it was pouring rain so Mary's soccer game was canceled so my mom and I went shopping at the Mission Mall....the best mall ever, they have every store you could ever want to shop at. After that we went to visit the kids and they were out jumping in the puddles so it was so fun to watch them get soaking wet! My mom and I then went home and did some grocery shopping and then to the Verizon store to get me a new phone....I got the Verizon version of the Sidekick and I am totally obsessed with it! Thank mom for everything it was such a good day, long and tiring but still way fun! Saturday night I went to my friends open house and it was so good to see him and a lot of ward and school friends.(oh yeah another one of my friends got engaged the night before so it was fun to see her and congratulate her.) After the open house I went back down to Josh and Laurens and we ate so yummy Golden Spoon and just had so good time to catch up without the little kiddos. Sunday my friend gave an awesome talk in church and the Spirit was so strong, he is going to be such an awesome missionary! I am so proud of him for making this choice...He leaves for the Brazil MTC training center on Tuesday. Then after church their was a luncheon for close friends and family...the lunch was so good! Next was my cousins going away party/dinner...It was so fun to see all of my cousins and their kids all getting so grown up. We had a huge Italian dinner and then I was off to the airport to come home. I was so tired the whole time but it was so fun to see my family and friends. On the way home I sat by the hottest man alive so I warned him that I get really freaked out flying and he was so sweet and made sure I was OK the whole time...The best part was I wasn't even lying I really do have flying issues...he's up at Utah State so no numbers were exchanged but it made for a great flight! Here are pictures from this weekend and a few from McCall's soccer practice that I went to the night before I left and then one from when the kids came to visit my new apartment!
It's Raining it's pouring....

My friend Elder Cameron Chubbuck

My sweet kiddos that I love so much....(not including Ava and Spencer)

McCall's soccer practice...

Spencer with a little f0-hock

McKinley and Spencer with their favorite Auntie

Mary now is officially missing 6 teeth...She is sooo CUTE!

Enjoy all the pics, Have a great week :)
2 comments:
I was hoping you would post today! I love these pictures! I really need to take more pictures! Glad you had fun...now go get some sleep.
Oh, and I like the hair color! Looks good!
Love,
Amie
your such a good aunt! I hope those kids know how much you love them!! It was fun to see you. Sad I will miss you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment