Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I'm so EXCITED....
and I just can't HIDE it! I am going home this weekend....My good friend Cameron is going on a mission and his farewell is this weekend. This is also a perfect excuse to come home and see my family. I leave SLC Friday morning at 6 am...YIKES...I usually have to hit the ground running the minute I get off the plane. Friday morning I have a hair appointment and then I am off to in-n-out for lunch...then I am going to get my nails done(so much cheaper in Cali)...After that I will probably go visit my grandma and then maybe dinner with the whole fam up at my parents house! Saturday I will be going to Mary's soccer game and then lunch with their whole crew...Then I will try to convince my mom that we need to go do a little shopping!(Just for the record I have not bought any clothes, shoes or accessories since I have been up here) That has been about the hardest thing I have ever done;) Saturday night there is an open house for my friend so i will be going to that and it will be fun to see some old friends. Sunday he is speaking in church and then there is a casual dinner at his parents house...then my cousins are getting together for a going away dinner for my cousin Whitney who is going to Milan,Italy for 11 weeks. I am so glad they are having this so I can see everyone! I love weekends like this...I need this break so badly from my college life! I am going to be taking a ton of pictures so get ready...After all that is part of what makes Blogs so fun to look at!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited too, hurry home! Yes, we can go shoping;-)
woo hoo....Im in town too! So I will see you sunday at danielles!!
woo hoo....Im in town too! So I will see you sunday at danielles!!
Post a Comment