Sunday, September 2, 2007
Three Day Weekends
This week has gone by so quickly even though it seems the days kinda drag on! It has been a really good week with a lot of ups and downs but mostly ups! This weekend has been so amazing...Friday we went to a birthday party for a girl in our ward...it was not that great but we met some cool new people so we hung out with them after we could escape from the party without being rude! Saturday we went to Ikea...not my favorite place but our apartment needed some serious loving so off we went. We found so many cute things and now have a cute front room/dining area! Then we went to a dance party that night and it was so fun..Heather and I love to dance so we are always looking for excuses! Then we went to the Malt Shoppe for some yummy treats. Today we went to church and then have been hanging out having a Hills marathon because our new roommate owns season one...I have also been cooking a roast all day and tonight we will be having a traditional Mormon Sunday dinner...needless to say me roommates love me:) Tonight we will all go to ward prayer and then have a huge game night at our place....Yay for no school tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
dance party!!! woo hoo!! Aren't they the best! I got to hang out with Amie this past weekend. Its been really fun. Im excited for you to come out and we can all hang out! BTW love the malt shop!
Hey girl so it sounds like college life is pretty rockin. I thought your room looked nice for a first apartment. Where is the highlight that six of your seven neices & nephews welcomed you at school and christened your bedroom. Anyways it was great to visit you and see what your new chapter in life had in store for you. Love you always.
Love,
Lauren
I have internet again!!! So glad to be reading your posts...even though we talk I love to "check up" on you via the pooter (computer)!!!
Call me!
Lovin' you,
Amie
oh memories of Utah....im going to reminice (i have nooooo idea how to spell that word) through you!
Oh!!! I am so gonna call you to sit for us! You are gonna be sorry you offered ^_^
Post a Comment