Thursday, September 13, 2007

Up's and Down's

Why didn't anyone tell me that college is a complete mental, emotional and spiritual roller coaster? Oh, maybe because they might think I would chicken out?!?!? This week has been so long and with so many up's and down's. Just when you think everything is going so good something gets thrown at you that you never thought could ever happen to you.(Don't you love how this gospel works?) I will say that there are definitely more up's than down's but still the downs really are not fun. School has been such a challenge and I never have a break from homework, tests, or quizzes. I am learning a ton but sometimes I wonder how I am ever going to keep up with all of it. Then there is the friends side to being up here in Provo...I am meeting a ton of great people and I love always being out and about with new things to do all of the time! It is so awesome and I never thought I would ever meet so many Mormon people...guess again, that's all that there is up here. Church is fun and my ward is HUGE. My Bishop is amazing and I love having someone I can just talk to about everything with and he totally will help me through whatever. Next comes ROOMMATES! Yikes, we all get along really well and never really have sharing problems and no food stealing problems! Everyone has such different schedules so the apartment never feels to cramped. There have been a couple things that have been unexpected but that comes with life. Anywho, going back to Cali next weekend for a friends mission farewell, as well as a much needed hair appointment, nails apt., and some definite time out of my 4x4 of a room! I can't wait to see my California family and spend some good time with them....Off to a bio study group....Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

No one told you because everyone forgets! That is the beauty of it...by the time your 30 you just forget about all that fun stuff! :)

Hang in there...and go flirt with a guy at study group why don't you!

Love you,
Amie

jillian said...

College is hard, but the second you are done you are going to miss it like crazy, so remember to cherish this awesome experience you are having! Im excited for you to come down in october. It will be so much fun!