Saturday, October 27, 2007

Baseball Girls

Last night we went to our stake Halloween activity...It turned out to be so LAME! We through our costumes together last minute and they turned pretty CUTE. Britney had to work so it was something to pass the time but when we got there it was straight out of a church singles video....everything from the costumes, to the music! It was pretty funny so we said Hi to a few people, did the YMCA, and then took off. We are now hanging out updating our facebook profiles and getting ready to do a late night run to Wal-Mart! We don't have anything to do tomorrow so we will be sleeping it off....sheesh you would have thought I learned my lesson the last time I stayed up so late....oh well I have no responsibilities tomorrow so PARTY on!

Baseball Cuties

Rock Stars or Baseball Players....I think we got confused?!

Me and Ashley, my BFF and favorite roommate ever!

2 comments:

Jenifer Mac said...

Katie... I am laughing so hard. I remember those days at BYU. You guys looked cute though. I kind of wish Lindsay was still up there, but I don't have to worry because there are "single ward disasters" down here too. Have a good day!!!

Whitney Palmer said...

So cute! I wish I could dress up this year....unfortunately we are all sitting in the computer lab doing projects and studying for midterms....booooo.