So last night was so amazing....It started out at our friends inter mural v-ball game where my date accidentally hit me in the head with the ball(right on the side where it hurts the most)....So then I had to try not to cry, and had to listen to him apologize the whole night! At that point I had an awful headache and was really scared that the rest of the night would turn out horrible.....well things turned around for the better and I ended up having a great time. After the game my date took me to P.F. Chang's for dinner. It was so yummy....and we had a good time talking about everything and just laughing. Unfortunately he is my age so I think we are just going to be friends(not that the age really has anything to do with it, just a factor). Then we went back to our other friends apartment where we met up with the rest of the group and got ready to go to a gymnastics place. My cute friend Brittany was being set up on her date with this guy my date knew and is in our ward so it was fun to have her there with me....SO we got there around 10:45 and jumped/played around until about midnight with just our group. It was such a fun place for a group date, even though I wasn't really having fun with my date, but there were other guys there who did not have dates so I had fun with them( don't worry i was not mean to my date)....SO after that we went and got Slurpee's and called it a night!
P.S. I only have a few major bruises and I can hardly walk today, but it was worth it!
Me and Britney at the V-ball game....

Our group..my date is the strangling my friend Matt...

Me and Brit...that thing behind us was like a teeter totter...so FUN

Attempts at toe touches....

This is Brit's date...he is sooooo cute and plays football at BYU...he is probably in their top 5 of being so AMAZING....He was fun to go with because he is huge so we would tackle him and it took both Britney and myself to get him into the foam pit! He is also really funny and nice...not just the biggest man I have ever seen in my life! ;)

I am not going to lie I am way jealous of her.... ok just a little though, I am mostly happy for her!
Now I am off to get some sleep before our big Halloween weekend....I love this time of year...we are going to be super hero's tonight and then Greek toga girls the other night! I am so excited...Have a great weekend everyone!
2 comments:
I need a better picture of your date....ASAP!!! I'm not kidding...stop laughing and post a better picture! Pretty please?!
Glad you had fun!
That looks so fun!! Where was that?? I need to check that out...
Post a Comment