Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Recovery, balance, and boys...

So some things of revelation to me this week:
1. Pulling all nighters, not so BUENO
2. Being chronically tired, AWFUL
3. Boys, crazy GOOD
4. Avoiding Homework, the worst thing of ALL!

It is only Tuesday and I am struggling to find a balance between school, sleep, and my social life! Why does it have to be sooooo HARD? I hate being put in the position to choose between school work and hanging out with friends/guys. I give in too easy and I have no control....I just hate having to make choices like that! I know it sounds like stupid things that I am struggling with but I am sure everyone has gone through this point in their life.Right? I need help!

For the most part I am having a lot of FUN but I think tonight I am going to lock my self in my room, catch up on some serious HOMEWORK and go to BED early! Just talking about sleep makes me so excited....(I am just the kind of person that needs my sleep or I just don't function right) ....my family can attest to that! Ha. I am sure my friends will know that I am serious about sleep when I turn into an awful person to be around!

P.S. On Thursday I am going on a totally fun group date with my Samoan friends...we are going to a jungle gym/tumbling place....it should be soooo FUN! I will definitely take pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and a jungle gym/tumbling place all in the same sentance??? All nighters, boys, homework... Should I say "I told you so?" Get some homework done, get to sleep and look forward to Thurs. It will all look better in the morning. Love Ya

jillian said...

Yah all nighters dont usually end up the way you think they will. It takes a while to recover from them! Take advantage of your days to do homework. Im assuming you are going to class for a total of 3 hours during the day, so that gives you lots of extra time to study. THen your clear for the nights and not stressed about homework that you havnt gotten done! YOu can do it, just got to get the hang of it!

Wendy and Neal said...

the balance is near impossible! you have what you wannnnnna do, and then you have what shouuuld do. be careful, it's really easy to give in to what you wanna do too much. :) i envy you, have fun! but, make time for that homework, and you won't regret it later on. you're experiencing such an awesome time in your life, one you will ALWAYS remember, trust me. you'll wanna be able to look back knowing that you were still able to maintain control though, so do that hw, little lady. i'm glad you're loving life! that's really great.