Friday, December 21, 2007

Back in California...again!!!

Well I am back from an AMAZING time in Arizona....Being able to spend so much time with my sister and her family and my cousins was so much fun!!! I loved every minute of it. It was relaxing to be there and not feel like we had to be doing a million things all in a few days....Although we were very busy we made time to just be at the house and hang out. I also was able to get a lot of reading done which I don't have a lot of time for during the semester! On Tuesday night we had my cousins over for dinner and it was a blast. Wednesday was Ken's birthday so we went to CPK for dinner but it was a big bummer he had to work that night but we were able to celebrate through all of the chaos of his busy day!! Thursday I was able to help one of my cousins with her kids in the morning and then me and Amie met Jillian for lunch at Oregano's...so yummy:) Today my mom and I have finished up Christmas shopping and getting ready to have a fun filled weekend and holiday!!! I love this time of year....Hope everyone is able to enjoy it too even through all of the stress and business the season creates!

Oh yeah and I dyed my hair last week, the first day I was home, so now I am back to my more natural color and loving it...I have always bleached it blond so it is a nice change!!!

The first night home...in Whittier at Roadhouse Grill, Mary had a party to go to at one of the cousins house so we thought we would all head back to our home town for some grub at one of our favorite places...yummy yummy, I love the rolls there!!


Sweet little Ava girl at the Nordstrom cafe in Scottsdale...


Me and my cousin Ashley Tisdale...I mean Jillian..ha j/k...love you Jill


And a picture of the new do....I feel like I have a bob after my hair being so long...hehe

5 comments:

jeny said...

I like the new look...it's great for winter.

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

I think it's funny how each time you have been to my house you have taken a picture of yourself in the exact same spot in my kitchen! :)

So glad you were here...Ava asked about 'keekee' today when she woke up from her nap! And of course, she has a new way to say 'tonka boy'!

You are the best!

Carly said...

the brown looks great! la la love it.

jillian said...

that bottom picture looks familiar...looks like the pic last time you were at amies!! I dont look like ashley any more because of her new nose job! Yuck...it does not look good on her!

jillian said...

that bottom picture looks familiar...looks like the pic last time you were at amies!! I dont look like ashley any more because of her new nose job! Yuck...it does not look good on her!