Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Treats...

Since I am leaving for California this weekend I did not have time to make Sugar cookies for Valentines day so I had to think of something quick and easy!( I was really bummed too because I wanted to try out Lindsey's new reciepe)... On Sunday my Aunt Shelley told me about some treats she had taught people how to make for an enrichment night class and they sounded so yummy, so I went for it!(thank you Aunt Shelley) So I made double-stuffed oreos dipped in chocolate! They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself:) Britney helped me make them and then we put them in treat bags with some silly valentines day cards for people in our ward....Quick, easy, and delicious....I hope everyone enjoys them!!!







Happy Valentines Day!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I love you and all Kate -- but cant you show pictures of something other than you and your friends and your treats -- YOU YOU YOU!!!

Oh my gosh -- seriously!!

Ken

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

these turned out so cute....love 'em! wish I were eating them! Have fun at home this weekend!

talk to me later....

Anonymous said...

They look great!
By the way i am starting to run low on my sipping chocolate. I might need you to pick me up a couple while down in Cali.
Have a great trip...

Lindsey

King Klan said...

so cute what a great Idea