Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Volleyball Girls...

Here are a few pictures from a BYU volleyball Game we went to a couple of weeks ago!! All of us girls decided we were going to go all out for this one since it was going to be an amazing game against Pepperdine...We all bought new shirts and even found some pretty sweet face tattoo's...lol...we thought we were pretty cool...haha. These girls have come to be some of my best friends and I love them all so much!!! I really feel like we will stay in touch through the rest of college even though we will all be living in different apt.s next year...Oh, we also went because there is a guy in our ward that is on the team....we all LOVE him so of course we had to go early too to get front row seats so he would be sure to see us...haha..oh, the things we do for boys....

Kamie and I..her and I get along so great I love her to death!!!

Candace, me, Kamie, Ann, and Britney..we are so legit...

3 comments:

jillian said...

so fun! Those were fun games.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.