Thursday, April 3, 2008
SICK...and then SICK again!!!
Yep...Two weeks ago, right before Easter I got really sick but it only lasted a day and a half. It was the whole, body aches like no other, chills, fever, and soar throat! Well, yesterday I made it through school and some errands I had to run but when I got home all I wanted to do was curl up in bed and sleep. I have had a couple of reoccurring fevers, body aches, chills, and a cough this time!! SOOO not fun, and since I don't have my mom around(or sister) I had to go to the store with a fever this morning to get some medicine and all I wanted was some cold juice. It was such a pain but worth it because I came home and crashed with no body aches or fever. Then to my surprise my brother-in-law showed up at my door step with a basket full of goodies, magazines, and some cash!!!! How sweet is that?? I love him so much, I knew he was coming into town but then I got sick so he just stopped by for a minute so he could say hi, and try not to get himself sick!!! I am starting to feel better which is such a relief. What is wrong with me...I go from never being sick to twice in two weeks...I think it is partly from the stress I have been under with school!!! Hope you all aren't getting sick, it is no FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sucks!! Take it easy.
glad you are feeling better! take a hot shower and get good sleep!!! love you!
Post a Comment