OH MY GOSH! I have to tell you, my coworker told me about them and showed me the Target ad online. But, she went yesterday and they were all sold out :( So...on lunch today I stopped by, and what did I find? One in my size, and one in hers! So I hid hers among some kids shoes, she went and bought them after work, and now we both own them in black :)
4 comments:
NICE! Gotta love a good copy cat!
So cute!
OH MY GOSH! I have to tell you, my coworker told me about them and showed me the Target ad online. But, she went yesterday and they were all sold out :( So...on lunch today I stopped by, and what did I find? One in my size, and one in hers! So I hid hers among some kids shoes, she went and bought them after work, and now we both own them in black :)
I am on my way to Target right now. Does Target have them in Gold?
No, they only have them in white, Pink, Black, and Zebra...Sad I know :(
Post a Comment