Sunday, April 27, 2008
Enjoying the time...
Since Ava has been home from the hospital we have been spending most if not all of our time at home...It has been a nice change from my daily life of college, friends, and what not...AND my sister is a champion...she seriously has so much patience with Ava and with us for that matter, and is such a great example to me...she never complains and on top of all that she really has not been out of the house since Ava has been home! We did have a chance to sneak out of the house yesterday to get pedicures and that was such a nice treat...I am going back to Utah on Tuesday and will start school again on Wednesday...I will be taking a couple of Math classes over the summer just so I can keep up on it! I am sad though that I will be missing all of the family vacations...but I guess that is just part of being a college student... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment