
Saturday, April 5, 2008
UPDATE...
SO Thursday night i took a turn for the worst and on Friday I decided to go to urgent care to figure out what was wrong with me....I was swabbed in every place possible and tested positive for Influenza A and B, but not C...WHO even knows?? Anywho, after leaving the doctor we went to Wal-greens and stocked up on a ton of good drugs, Sudafed, cough syrup and some tabiflu, or motab I can't remember which....Oh, and i was also advised to wear a face mask...Which I did so, at Wal-greens and while in my apt, and while driving around...It is pretty hilarious...I looked a little like MJ...my friends loved it...If you go in my room I could be mistaken for a drug dealer...I am feeling a little better and am enjoying the Conference weekend to relax and get some well needed rest...Here is a picture for your enjoyment...haha..


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hope that you feel better soon!
YIKES!!
A face mask! I have never heard of anyone having to do that. Hope you feel better!
MJ!!! MJ!!! Can i have your autograph!!! hhahahahahha im so funny! dude last night was a little ridiculous! I was acting so weird in the Mickey D's line hahaha stupid red jetta...
Awwww Katie!!! I'm so sorry...I know how it is to be sick, it SUCKS! Brit said you were sick, but I didn't know it was that bad. Wow I hope you are feeling better girl!
ok, so Ava is sitting on my lap and I pulled up your blog, she started laughing and then goes 'silly, kee kee'!!! It was so funny!
I didnt even know that doctors actually TOLD people to wear face masks! THats hilarious, yet sucks to be you! GEt better soon. Im excited to see u in a couple weeks!
So sorry to hear that Kaie. I hate being sick. I know the flu this year is killer. I see it everyday and it is still going strong. Get better soon.
Post a Comment