American Idol: It is going to be so good! I can't wait to see who wins...I am thinking David Cook...

So you think you can dance: My favorite Summer show...I love all the dancing...2 hour season premiere this Thursday....(Amie are you getting the tivo ready for the big night?!)

Grey's Anatomy Season Finale: Kinda glad this season is almost over...I miss the really great writing of the 1st 2 seasons and kinda want a fresh start...I am praying that Meridith and Derek get together once and for all ;)..2 hours this Thursday..yikes I am going to be busy that night..lol
2 comments:
yes, I'm feeling the weight of all the shows!!! ;)
Not too happy about AI tonight?! What's up with ALL of the judges crawling up David Archuleta's butt? Dude, he's not even creative....just another josh groban! What a sleeper! anywho...
amen to so you think you can dance! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Its SO much better than american idol in my opinion!
Post a Comment