Monday, June 23, 2008

Looking forward to...

a great weekend. I know it is only Monday night, but I have a lot to look forward to this coming weekend. My mom and I were talking today and I said that I really wanted her to come visit and that I was missing her. Tonight she called me and told me she was booking a flight out to Utah for Thursday night and would not be going home till Monday afternoon! I am so looking forward to her visit and being able to do fun stuff together. Then on Friday night I am going to a Tim McGraw concert and I am so glad I am finally getting to go see him. It has been something I have wanted to do now for a long time. My roommate Audrey is coming with me and we will meet up with some of her friends later. All I can say is HOT cowboys in tight wrangler jeans! lol. Well now I am off to bed so that I can wake up at 6:30 a.m. for a Geology class....What was I thinking when I signed up for a 7 a.m. class that goes for 2 1/2 hours?! I am crazy.

1 comment:

Britney Wardle said...

ummm yeah i don't know what you were thinking when you signed up for that class! haha yay im so excited to see you my love! i arrive to beautiful utah in approximately 9 long days! haha im so excited to come you have no idea... i need a break from all this adult stuff i have to do hahahaha love you!