Monday, June 30, 2008

Tim McGraw...

SO Tim McGraw was AMAZING!!! We went to the Usana Amphitheater and had lawn seats and they were surprisingly not that bad. I went with my roommate Audrey and our friend Mitch who she is also dating. HE didn't have a new CD out so he did all of his greatest hits and then a few that will be on the new CD. I was loving it and of course he looked so good in his cut off shirt, tight wranglers, and black cowboy hat. I also learned that you do not go to a concert like that without a boy ;), right Amie?! But it was still a blast and worth the $40 bucks!

Me and Tim...

Audrey and Mitch

Audrey and me...(the sun was in my face, hence the face)

Sexy Tim... I promise we could see way better than that!

I only had beer spilled on my blanket twice so I thought I was pretty lucky. I also had a drunk married guy hitting on me at one point. It was way creepy.

1 comment:

jeny said...

Was that at Usana ampitheatre?
I love concerts there.