
My BEFORE shot... eww i dont know why my teeth look so dingy, i promise they are white...

Tomorrow is the big day! I go in at 11:30 for my surgery...I couldn't be more anxious and excited! Mike and Lindsey will be taking care of me this weekend and I am so grateful...Lindsey will go with me to the appointment and Amie has already informed me that she wants video and is glad she talked to me today so tomorrow when we talk she can get a good laugh?! I went to get my prescriptions filled today and walked out looking like I had just hijacked the pharmacy... They said everything should go great because 3 of them are already out and only one is impacted! So here is to eating lots of yogurt, ice cream, and potato pearls this weekend ;) Wish me luck...
1 comment:
o you poor thing...by the way...i miss our room lol like seriously....i don't think i ever want a different roommate ever again...we should probably just make a pact now that if neither of us get married we'll be old hags together. haha deal?? lol love and miss you
Post a Comment