Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lake Powell...

So I just got back from a trip to Lake Powell with my mom, dad, and family from Utah. We had a blast. The weather was perfect and the company was even better. My Aunt Shelley has a house boat down there so we met them there Saturday night and boated for 2 days with my grandparents and cousins!
Meghan, Janie, and Derek

Grandpa and Grandma Maycock

The girls getting ice cream at dangling rope...

We went out to dinner on the last night and had a blast hanging out and eating our favorite Mexican food... So fun and YUMMY :)

It only took us 12 hours to get home yesterday after having to drop the boat off in storage...It was horrible but the trip was fun and it made it worth it! Now I am home until next Monday and it feels great! I spent the day with Lauren and Mary school shopping, tonight we are having dinner with my aunt and grandma, and tomorrow I will be meeting up with some friends and doing a little babysitting for Josh and Lauren...After all that is why I come home right?! ;) Friday, my friend Dan is flying down to spend the weekend with me and we plan to do a little shopping and hang out with the family! I can't wait I am so excited...

P.S. Lisa, I am mad that we forgot to take are usuall self taken photo of us together...oh well, next time for sure ;)

1 comment:

Roden5 said...

ok- here I am, commenting on your blog so you know I've read it. We had some fun, sleepless nights at Powell, didn't we? Sorry we didn't get to say bye to you guys. I'm also sorry you missed the domestic distubance on Thursday night. Oh well, maybe next year!! See you in a couple weeks. Lisa