Thursday, August 7, 2008

Movin' on...

So I am moving out of my apartment today and it feels so weird! This has been my first real college apartment and I am sad to be leaving my ward, friends, and life at good ol' Raintree...But I am excited to move into a new place, meet more new people, and have new experiences! This week has been so crazy...I have been packing, finishing a class, and trying to do as much friend stuff as possible. Tonight will be my last night at Raintree and then tomorrow I will be cleaning and then going up to my grandparents... Oh yeah, did I mention I have to move all of my stuff to my grandparents house because I can't move into my new place until the 30th, and I start school on the 27th so I will be commuting the first week of school...yuck! I didn't really have any other options though because I live in BYU housing and I didn't want to have to come back from California early just to move out... Anywho, I am looking forward to going home on Saturday and then leaving for Arizona to see my SISTER. I am so excited it is a little ridiculous...Then I get home from there and go to Lake Powell for almost a week...Then home for a long weekend(my friend Dan is flying down to hang out with me and do Cali stuff)...then me and Dan will drive back up to Utah on Monday!!! SO crazy...

3 comments:

jillian said...

ooh Im so excited for you to come out here! I want to get together for sure! Amies house looks SO good btw!

jeny said...

Oh-so sad...leaving raintree!

Jenifer Mac said...

You are great Katie!!!