Today I went up to Snowbird to visit my Aunt at her condo up there! My mom came into town last night so she came up with my grandparents...We sat around and visited and my Aunt made a great lunch! Then I convinced my mom that I really wanted to do the chair lift that goes up the mountain, so she agreed and we all trekked over to the snowbird center... It started to sprinkle a little so they had to close it down so we ended up going on the tram...WHY?!, It totally freaked me out because I didn't realize how high it actually goes up and it was freezing because it was cloudy all day too! My mom was laughing at me the whole time...After it was over we headed back to the condo and I got to read some of Breaking Dawn and then my uncle came up and we had a yummy dinner together! After dinner we watched a little bit of the show Wipeout and were laughing hysterically...SO FUNNY! It was a great day and I am so exhausted...and I don't even know why?! I am usually going strong till at least midnight!
My mom and I...

Going on the TRAM...

The view...not even sure if it was worth it but at least I got the picture..lol...
1 comment:
looks like fun....I hate the tram though!!! It always sounds like a good idea until you are half way up....then there is NOTHING you can do! ;)
Now, stop having fun and COME TO MY HOUSE!!! DANG IT!
Post a Comment