Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Back in Provo
I got back to Utah Monday morning and have been going non-stop! It feels great to be back and to see all my friends again but I have definitely been playing major catch-up with school. Monday night I was able to go out to eat with a few close friends and then go visit some other friends. Tuesday I had a math test that I had to power study for(thanks to Kamie for helping me) and surprisingly did really well on! Last night we went and watched Britney play on her co-ed inter-mural volleyball team and got some frozen yogurt at our new favorite place! I can't believe it is already Wednesday...Thursday afternoon I will be going up to Mike and Lindsey's for a few day as her little brother is getting married and they need my babysitting! Saturday we are going to the football game and oh yeah I will be giving an 8-10 minute talk in church on Sunday about prayer so wish me luck! YAY for being back in the college life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment