- Saturday there was a football game
- Saturday night I went up to my friend Amy's house with Kamie, got Cafe Rio, wrote my talk, worked on Halloween party invites, and watched Maid of Honor
- Gave a talk in Church on Sunday, It was on Prayer and I think it went really well. Oh, and all of my good friends came to listen and it meant so much for me to have them there.(9 a.m.=sacrifice)
- After sacrament we came back to my place and had a little impromptu breakfast
-Made homemade stew
-Went up to Amy's with the stew and yummy rolls and had a fun dinner with friends
-Watched movies, played games, laughed until it hurt, and made crepes for a little late night treat!
- Today I went and saw my friend Jory at his school he teaches at and got some of my work experience hours set up
-Went to Joann's with Kamie to get our Halloween costume stuff(ballerina's)
-Now I am home to write a paper, go to FHE, and get a good nights sleep!
-This week I am super busy but I am loving it, I have some of the best friends in the world(girls and guys) who keep me sane and happy, I am so lucky to have them!
Hope everyone has an amazing week...
Oh, and I don't have a camera adapter so no pictures yet but soon I promise, and I will take lots at the Halloween dinner party we are having at Amy's on friday...
1 comment:
in the words of your sweet niece...
"tee tyou, tee tyou!"
Much obliged! Can't wait for the pics!!!
PS - Check your mail box at the end of the week!!!
Post a Comment