Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy Life...

Things have been crazy in my life lately and I am trying to take one day at a time and know that things will get better... As of right now I am still feeling hurt, angry, and upset but I am trying to work past those feelings... I am also down another best friend... I guess I am an east target for friends that like to lie, steal and take advantage :( 

3 comments:

Megan Olson said...

I'm so sorry! I'm so sad to hear you are going through a rough patch just remember God gave us trials to make us stronger! Love you girl!!

jillian said...

oh no!!! what the heck! call me if you need to talk!

Whitney Palmer said...

i have been through 4 best friends in the last 7 years. it sucks but you'll find one and she will be there forever!