When I was in California I had another chance to see Hannah Montana with Mary and Lauren... I was surprised that they hadn't seen it yet!!! So Friday night we went out to dinner and then us girls went over to the theater and met up with a friend from church and her mom... Mary was in heaven and loving every minute!!! She also knows the whole dance to the "hoedown" song and it is so cute to watch her do it...
Me and Mary Berry...
Unfortunately these are the only pictures from the trip! I was able to do so much fun stuff and see tons of family and friends... I even had a chance to get some sun(maybe a little too much sun)!!! Another bummer was that I came down with a horrible cold and am finally feeling a little better today... I started institute today and am excited to learn more from a great teacher :)
No comments:
Post a Comment