Friday, August 7, 2009

{OC Fair}

Yesterday I took Mary and Matthew to the OC Fair... It was kids FREE Thursday and Mary also had her best little girlfriend preforming in a little dance show!!! So I picked up the kids and off we went... It was so hot, so crowded, and so crazy!!! We had fun though and the kids had a blast so even though I was sweating from every pore at one point it didn't matter because the kids were having fun right?! Anywho, it was still a great day and we all ended up having fun!!!
the kids over by the HUGE garden they have...
Mary and her friend Camryn...
Mary and her girlfriends on the Hot Air Balloon Ride...
And to burn off some tickets I let them do a game where you throw darts at Balloons and yeah they one!!! So we came home with a few little extra creatures ;)

1 comment:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

cute stuff! I'm constantly amazed at how quickly they seem to be growing! See you in a couple weeks! :)