Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Night...

I went down to Josh and Lauren's for Halloween night... It was crazy to say the least. Lauren was sick. Matthew was just recovering from the flu and had a last minute costume change. and all the running around to make sure each kid got to trick or treat with all of their friends! The kids sure looked super cute though and I was able to see a good friend who I actually went to Senior Prom with and is from Josh and Lauren's ward. It was so fun to see him and catch up for a bit... It was a great Halloween night!!!
Mary was a tiger, Matthew a Vampire, and Emily a black cat...
This in front of a house with a bunch of Halloween crap in front of it and it is literally insane how much they have EVERYWHERE in their yard!!!
Me and my friend Matt... his shirt is soooo him!! I was dying!! SO good to see him.

I love Halloween!!

1 comment:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

LOVE this post! Do you love that I'm commenting on your blog????? :)