Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk or Treat.

This is the first year in a long time I have been around for our ward's trunk or treat night! They put on a huge party and our ward goes all out... It was so fun to be there with all the great friends and families in our ward! My parents ditched out a little before the trunk or treating part and I supported for our family ;) There so many cute kiddos in super creative costumes... So worth hanging around for!
This is my good friend's daughter Lindsey... She is 9 going on 21 and was supposed to be a sweet little tinkerbell and when she showed up as a character from Harry Potter I about died... But she was so cute none the less!!!
Barb's son Cameron who I am friends with sat by their car in a scary mask and as I bent down to take a picture with him he totally jumped in my face and did this freaky scream.... I just about fell over but that is just Cameron for ya :)
I made him take at least one good one without his mask... It was so fun having him home for the party too!!!


I love ward traditions like this! Such a great night.

No comments: