Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Arizona Trip

So my trip to Arizona was so fun! Everything was perfect...we were busy, we ate at all of my favorite places, and shopped till we dropped. Amie and Ken always think of everything and are always so fun to be around. Ava has grown up so much since I had last seen her. She is crawling, walking a good 7 steps on her own, and talking a ton! She calls me Keke...it is so funny and you can always get on her good side by holding her hand and walking around the house! So Thursday we went shopping and that night watched Grey's and Amie made me my favorite dinner ever. Friday was my birthday so Ken made me waffles and then we got ready and we all went to the pumpkin patch to take pics of Ava in her Halloween costume....it was so hot so we just decided to go home and hang out. We were also exhausted from staying up so late every night. Amie got my the Twilight series so at any spare moment I always had the book in my hands! I am not quite done but I am loving it! Then the babysitter came over and we went to go get pedicures...they were amazing and of course we had our diet cokes and US weeklies in hand. Friday night my mom came into town and she gave me my present...a new Coach purse...it so gorgeous and I have been dying to get it for about a month now! Saturday we went to the mall and did a little shopping....always good when your mom is around;) Then Saturday night we went to Oregano's in Gilbert....I had been wanting to go there for awhile now so it was so fun and the food was amazing! I loved it. When we got home we decided to play UNO....it was so hilarious. Good times....Sunday was church and then my mom and I went our separate ways in the afternoon! I loved every minute of it...THANK YOU to my mom, Amie and ken I had such a great time and can't wait to come back:)

Getting Pedi's

Ava in the Nordstrom dressing room....

Modeling my new bag....sorry it is side way's

Just a cute picture.....

Mom and me waiting for dinner....

Sisters.....I love her so much!

The whole crew....

Yummy dessert....it was so amazing...we had no self-control!


Now back to the reality of homework and life!

5 comments:

Marissa said...

You and Amy look so much alike, it is crazy!

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

we are still crying because you left us! :) ava is very distraught without her Aunt Keke! I'll send your stuff soon.

love,
Amie

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun!
i wish we were in town.
-rilee

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

And FYI - Ava now walks on her own ALL OVER THE HOUSE!!!!

Whitney Palmer said...

Looks like you had fun, and I know you needed it. Thats cool that your mom went and met you two! Very cool!