SO not to many exciting things going on right now....here are a just a few things that I have been up to....
-Lindsey cut my hair last night, it turned out great! I was in need of a hair cut so bad. It was so damaged and since I dont do anything to special I thought it would be nice just to have her do it and not have to pay for it! We had fun experimenting with the layers and pretending that we were in an actual salon. (we are going to take on hair dye next week)
- I go home in less than a week for Thanksgiving. The trip will be short but packed with fun things to do, yummy food to eat, and family to see!
- Sleep...what's that????? This week has had many late nights and my days have had many trips to the testing center....SOOOOO not fun and way exhausting.
- After Thanksgiving I will only have two weeks left of the fall semester....wooo whoooo!
- I am in love with my ward....there is so much amazing talent and on Monday night we had a huge Talent Show...I am on the activities committee and was so happy when it went off perfectly.
-On a funny/i don't even know note....I got asked out on a date Sunday night by the most awkward/socially inept guy you have ever met.....Long story short it is the guy in the Waldo costume in my Halloween post.....When he asked me (in person) he had everything totally rehearsed and I just couldn't say no.....So we are going out tomorrow night....YIKES I think is the first date I have never been excited or nervous for! Wish me luck:)
- I am loving reading the conference talks in this months Ensign, there were so many great talks at conference and I love just being able to pick up the ensign and read the words from our sweet prophet and apostles.
Anyways, I can't wait for school to be out, I am having fun in my ward and things are good.
P.S. I need some serious help for my date....Why couldn't I just say no?
2 comments:
I know what you mean about the date! I had the geekiest guy in my ward ask me out, and I went with him and it was fun. Just dont think about how awkward it is and enjoy the company. Maybe suggest making it a group date so its not so awkward, and play games, that always give you something else to do besides talk!!
dude katie, don't use non professional dye in your hair ever ever ever, just a heads up before you do anything to it. NOT worth it. trust me.
Post a Comment